Chemical Compound Review:
Immusine 3-amino-9-[(2R,3R,4S,5R)-3,4- dihydroxy-5...
Synonyms: Immunosine, Satoribine, Isatoribine, ANA-245, ANA245, ...
- Isatoribine, an agonist of TLR7, reduces plasma virus concentration in chronic hepatitis C infection. Horsmans, Y., Berg, T., Desager, J.P., Mueller, T., Schott, E., Fletcher, S.P., Steffy, K.R., Bauman, L.A., Kerr, B.M., Averett, D.R. Hepatology (2005)
- Direct C-glycosylation of guanine analogues: the synthesis and antiviral activity of certain 7- and 9-deazaguanine C-nucleosides. Girgis, N.S., Michael, M.A., Smee, D.F., Alaghamandan, H.A., Robins, R.K., Cottam, H.B. J. Med. Chem. (1990)
- Potentiation of the efficacy of murine L1210 leukemia vaccine by a novel immunostimulator 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine: increased survival after immunization with vaccine plus 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine. Sharma, B.S., Balazs, L., Jin, A., Wang, J.C., Jolley, W.B., Robins, R.K. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. (1991)
- Immunomodulatory activity of a novel nucleoside, 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine: I. Activation of natural killer cells in mice. Sharma, B.S., Mhaskar, S., Balazs, L., Siaw, M. Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology. (1992)
- Successful immunotherapy of murine melanoma metastases with 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine. Sharma, B.S., Balazs, L., Jin, A., Jolley, W.B., Robins, R.K. Clin. Exp. Metastasis (1991)
- Broad-spectrum in vivo antiviral activity of 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine, a novel immunopotentiating agent. Smee, D.F., Alaghamandan, H.A., Cottam, H.B., Sharma, B.S., Jolley, W.B., Robins, R.K. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. (1989)
- Immunosine (7-thia-8-oxoguanosine) acts as a cofactor for proliferation of T cells. Colić, M., Jandrić, D., Gasić, S., Vucević, D., Popović, P., Medić-Mijacević, L., Rakić, L. Fundamental & clinical pharmacology. (2000)
- Prophylactic and therapeutic activities of 7-thia-8-oxoguanosine against Punta Toro virus infections in mice. Smee, D.F., Huffman, J.H., Gessaman, A.C., Huggins, J.W., Sidwell, R.W. Antiviral Res. (1991)