SERBP1 - SERPINE1 mRNA binding protein 1
Synonyms: CGI-55, CHD3IP, DKFZP564M2423, HABP4L, PAI-RBP1, ...
- Identification and cDNA cloning of a novel RNA-binding protein that interacts with the cyclic nucleotide-responsive sequence in the Type-1 plasminogen activator inhibitor mRNA. Heaton, J.H., Dlakic, W.M., Dlakic, M., Gelehrter, T.D. J. Biol. Chem. (2001)
- Progesterone Regulation of Human Granulosa/Luteal Cell Viability by an RU486-Independent Mechanism. Engmann, L., Losel, R., Wehling, M., Peluso, J.J. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. (2006)
- Characterization of a new family of proteins that interact with the C-terminal region of the chromatin-remodeling factor CHD-3. Lemos, T.A., Passos, D.O., Nery, F.C., Kobarg, J. FEBS Lett. (2003)
- CGI-55 interacts with nuclear proteins and co-localizes to p80-coilin positive-coiled bodies in the nucleus. Lemos, T.A., Kobarg, J. Cell Biochem. Biophys. (2006)
- Ki-1/57 interacts with PRMT1 and is a substrate for arginine methylation. Passos, D.O., Bressan, G.C., Nery, F.C., Kobarg, J. FEBS J. (2006)