UL36 - complexed with tegument protein UL37;...
Human herpesvirus 1
- Identification of a 709-Amino-Acid Internal Nonessential Region within the Essential Conserved Tegument Protein (p)UL36 of Pseudorabies Virus. Böttcher, S., Klupp, B.G., Granzow, H., Fuchs, W., Michael, K., Mettenleiter, T.C. J. Virol. (2006)
- A deubiquitinating activity is conserved in the large tegument protein of the herpesviridae. Schlieker, C., Korbel, G.A., Kattenhorn, L.M., Ploegh, H.L. J. Virol. (2005)
- Use of lambda gt11 to identify antigenic components of equine herpesvirus 4. Wilson, L., Neilan, J., Brady, I., Coyle, D., Cullinane, A.A. Virus Genes (1994)
- A deubiquitinating enzyme encoded by HSV-1 belongs to a family of cysteine proteases that is conserved across the family Herpesviridae. Kattenhorn, L.M., Korbel, G.A., Kessler, B.M., Spooner, E., Ploegh, H.L. Mol. Cell (2005)
- A null mutation in the UL36 gene of herpes simplex virus type 1 results in accumulation of unenveloped DNA-filled capsids in the cytoplasm of infected cells. Desai, P.J. J. Virol. (2000)