PIK3CA - phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic,...
Synonyms: PI3-kinase subunit alpha, PI3K-alpha, PI3Kalpha, Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit alpha, Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit alpha isoform, ...
- Activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/protein kinase Akt pathway mediates nitric oxide-induced endothelial cell migration and angiogenesis. Kawasaki, K., Smith, R.S., Hsieh, C.M., Sun, J., Chao, J., Liao, J.K. Mol. Cell. Biol. (2003)
- Functional role of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt pathway on cell growth and lytic cycle of Epstein-Barr virus in the Burkitt's lymphoma cell line, P3HR-1. Mori, T., Sairenji, T. Virus Genes (2006)
- Regulating angiogenesis at the level of PtdIns-4,5-P2. Im, E., Kazlauskas, A. EMBO J. (2006)
- Enhancement of insulin-induced PI3K/Akt/GSK-3beta and ERK signaling by neuronal nicotinic receptor/PKC-alpha/ERK pathway: up-regulation of IRS-1/-2 mRNA and protein in adrenal chromaffin cells. Sugano, T., Yanagita, T., Yokoo, H., Satoh, S., Kobayashi, H., Wada, A. J. Neurochem. (2006)
- Insulin-like growth factor-I promotes resistance of bovine preimplantation embryos to heat shock through actions independent of its anti-apoptotic actions requiring PI3K signaling. Jousan, F.D., Hansen, P.J. Mol. Reprod. Dev. (2007)
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binds to alpha-actinin through the p85 subunit. Shibasaki, F., Fukami, K., Fukui, Y., Takenawa, T. Biochem. J. (1994)
- Transcription factor Ets-1 regulates fibroblast growth factor-1-mediated angiogenesis in vivo: role of Ets-1 in the regulation of the PI3K/AKT/MMP-1 pathway. Forough, R., Weylie, B., Collins, C., Parker, J.L., Zhu, J., Barhoumi, R., Watson, D.K. J. Vasc. Res. (2006)
- Upregulation of endothelial heme oxygenase-1 expression through the activation of the JNK pathway by sublethal concentrations of acrolein. Wu, C.C., Hsieh, C.W., Lai, P.H., Lin, J.B., Liu, Y.C., Wung, B.S. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. (2006)
- Serine 1179 phosphorylation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase caused by 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene through PI3K/Akt signaling in endothelial cells. Sun, Y., Sumi, D., Kumagai, Y. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. (2006)
- Phosphatase PTEN is inactivated in bovine aortic endothelial cells exposed to cyclic strain. Hoshino, Y., Nishimura, K., Sumpio, B.E. J. Cell. Biochem. (2007)