CALCOCO2 - calcium binding and coiled-coil domain 2
Synonyms: Antigen nuclear dot 52 kDa protein, Calcium-binding and coiled-coil domain-containing protein 2, MGC17318, NDP52, Nuclear domain 10 protein 52, ...
- The nuclear domain 10 (ND10) is disrupted by the human cytomegalovirus gene product IE1. Korioth, F., Maul, G.G., Plachter, B., Stamminger, T., Frey, J. Exp. Cell Res. (1996)
- Cellular localization, expression, and structure of the nuclear dot protein 52. Sternsdorf, T., Jensen, K., Züchner, D., Will, H. J. Cell Biol. (1997)
- Induction of the PML protein by interferons in normal and APL cells. Chelbi-Alix, M.K., Pelicano, L., Quignon, F., Koken, M.H., Venturini, L., Stadler, M., Pavlovic, J., Degos, L., de Thé, H. Leukemia (1995)
- HCC-associated protein HCAP1, a variant of GEMIN4, interacts with zinc-finger proteins. Di, Y., Li, J., Zhang, Y., He, X., Lu, H., Xu, D., Ling, J., Huo, K., Wan, D., Li, Y.Y., Gu, J. J. Biochem. (2003)
- Characterization of differentially expressed genes in the bovine T lymphoma cell line. Onodera, H., Ishiguro, N., Horiuchi, M., Shinagawa, M. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. (1998)
- Molecular characterization of NDP52, a novel protein of the nuclear domain 10, which is redistributed upon virus infection and interferon treatment. Korioth, F., Gieffers, C., Maul, G.G., Frey, J. J. Cell Biol. (1995)