HYMAI - hydatidiform mole associated and imprinted...
- Relaxation of imprinted expression of ZAC and HYMAI in a patient with transient neonatal diabetes mellitus. Mackay, D.J., Coupe, A.M., Shield, J.P., Storr, J.N., Temple, I.K., Robinson, D.O. Hum. Genet. (2002)
- Transient neonatal diabetes, a disorder of imprinting. Temple, I.K., Shield, J.P. J. Med. Genet. (2002)
- Impaired glucose homeostasis in transgenic mice expressing the human transient neonatal diabetes mellitus locus, TNDM. Ma, D., Shield, J.P., Dean, W., Leclerc, I., Knauf, C., Burcelin R, R., Rutter, G.A., Kelsey, G. J. Clin. Invest. (2004)
- The human HYMAI/PLAGL1 differentially methylated region acts as an imprint control region in mice. Arima, T., Yamasaki, K., John, R.M., Kato, K., Sakumi, K., Nakabeppu, Y., Wake, N., Kono, T. Genomics (2006)
- A novel imprinted gene, HYMAI, is located within an imprinted domain on human chromosome 6 containing ZAC. Arima, T., Drewell, R.A., Oshimura, M., Wake, N., Surani, M.A. Genomics (2000)