ffh - Signal Recognition Particle (SRP)...
Escherichia coli str. K-12 substr. MG1655
- An E. coli ribonucleoprotein containing 4.5S RNA resembles mammalian signal recognition particle. Poritz, M.A., Bernstein, H.D., Strub, K., Zopf, D., Wilhelm, H., Walter, P. Science (1990)
- The E. coli ffh gene is necessary for viability and efficient protein export. Phillips, G.J., Silhavy, T.J. Nature (1992)
- Functional analysis of the ffh-trmD region of the Escherichia coli chromosome by using reverse genetics. Persson, B.C., Bylund, G.O., Berg, D.E., Wikström, P.M. J. Bacteriol. (1995)
- Role of pilA, an essential regulatory gene of Neisseria gonorrhoeae, in the stress response. Taha, M.K., Larribe, M., Dupuy, B., Giorgini, D., Marchal, C. J. Bacteriol. (1992)
- Concentrations of 4.5S RNA and Ffh protein in Escherichia coli: the stability of Ffh protein is dependent on the concentration of 4.5S RNA. Jensen, C.G., Pedersen, S. J. Bacteriol. (1994)
- Functional analysis of the signal recognition particle in Escherichia coli by characterization of a temperature-sensitive ffh mutant. Park, S.K., Jiang, F., Dalbey, R.E., Phillips, G.J. J. Bacteriol. (2002)