FA2H - fatty acid 2-hydroxylase
Synonyms: FAAH, FAH1, FAXDC1, FLJ25287, Fatty acid 2-hydroxylase, ...
- The human FA2H gene encodes a fatty acid 2-hydroxylase. Alderson, N.L., Rembiesa, B.M., Walla, M.D., Bielawska, A., Bielawski, J., Hama, H. J. Biol. Chem. (2004)
- FA2H-dependent fatty acid 2-hydroxylation in postnatal mouse brain. Alderson, N.L., Maldonado, E.N., Kern, M.J., Bhat, N.R., Hama, H. J. Lipid Res. (2006)
- A mammalian fatty acid hydroxylase responsible for the formation of alpha-hydroxylated galactosylceramide in myelin. Eckhardt, M., Yaghootfam, A., Fewou, S.N., Zöller, I., Gieselmann, V. Biochem. J. (2005)
- Conformational requirements for endocannabinoid interaction with the cannabinoid receptors, the anandamide transporter and fatty acid amidohydrolase. Reggio, P.H., Traore, H. Chem. Phys. Lipids (2000)
- A novel method for the measurement of in vitro fatty acid 2-hydroxylase activity by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Alderson, N.L., Walla, M.D., Hama, H. J. Lipid Res. (2005)
- N-acyl-dopamines: novel synthetic CB(1) cannabinoid-receptor ligands and inhibitors of anandamide inactivation with cannabimimetic activity in vitro and in vivo. Bisogno, T., Melck, D., Bobrov MYu, n.u.l.l., Gretskaya, N.M., Bezuglov, V.V., De Petrocellis, L., Di Marzo, V. Biochem. J. (2000)