The world's first wiki where authorship really matters (Nature Genetics, 2008). Due credit and reputation for authors. Imagine a global collaborative knowledge base for original thoughts. Search thousands of articles and collaborate with scientists around the globe.

wikigene or wiki gene protein drug chemical gene disease author authorship tracking collaborative publishing evolutionary knowledge reputation system wiki2.0 global collaboration genes proteins drugs chemicals diseases compound
Hoffmann, R. A wiki for the life sciences where authorship matters. Nature Genetics (2008)

Extradural block in patients who have previously undergone caesarean section.

The 119 patients who had undergone previous Caesarean section lumbar extradural block was administered to 77 (65%); the other 42 (35%) received analgesia with ketobemidone 0.8-1.0 ml i.m. or nitrous oxide in oxygen intermittently, or both. Controlled i.v. infusion of oxytocin for induction or acceleration of labour was given to 77% in the extradural group and to 40% in the other group. In both groups 88% were delivered per vaginam. In two patients the uterine scar ruptured; both had received oxytocin during extradural block.[1]


  1. Extradural block in patients who have previously undergone caesarean section. Carlsson, C., Nybell-Lindahl, G., Ingemarsson, I. British journal of anaesthesia. (1980) [Pubmed]
WikiGenes - Universities